Time is money
For the 2007 bike ride I paid the costs myself so all money donated went to the NAS. For the 2009 bike ride I'd like to do something equivalent but slightly different. I'm offering a day of my time for a donation that more than covers the costs. (The alternative is that I pay using roughly a day of my usual billing - but I'd like a generous charity minded company to donate more than that).
That day could be:
- Refactoring and TDD Training
- continuous integration - e.g. installing an automated CI system (e.g. TeamCity, build-o-matic or whatever)
- Agile consulting (I've been doing "Agile" a long time - papers at XP2000, XP2001, XP2002, OOPSLA, TOOLS. Presentations at XPDay, SPA, ACCU etc)
- other stuff (dunno - email me and we can discuss)
- publicity - I'll write a short blog article - anything from just the name of the company and the donation up to an article about what I did for you (you can review/edit before publication)
- "small print" - I'm based in London, England. Anything outside of London might require you to pay expenses too.
- "more small print" - If I get multiple offers then I'll choose whichever I prefer.
If you aren't in the market for a day of my time then please make a donation of any amount you'd like!
Copyright © 2009 Ivan Moore